CLASSIC FARM HOUSE DESIGN – Farm tables were the the center of activity in farmhouses. They functioned as a working area, dining area, and gathering place.
No Knee Knocking Legs – Assembled using classic mortise and tenon joinery.
- The Table Top and all components are constructed using reclaimed vintage barn wood milled from timbers.
- The Table Top and all components are smooth. All cracks, nail holes, and knots are stabilized or filled with resin to provide a smooth and “sanitary” surface.
- All surfaces (including the undersides) are finished and are smooth to the touch.
- Note that most farmhouse table artisans/producers leave the cracks and voids open which is a no-go in our book. This would make it near impossible to keep clean.
- Featured Farmhouse Table measures 84″ long x 42″ wide x 1-3/4″ thick and weighs 200 pounds.
It will last forever.
- Available Sizes:
60″ long x 36″ wide
72″ long x 40″ wide
84″ long x 42″ wide
96″ long x 48″ wide
Custom Sizes Available
This classic design will function well as a kitchen table, dining table, or even as a desk or conference table in an office environment.